Thursday, July 25, 2013

FW: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

 

 

From: YouTube [mailto:noreply@youtube.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 8:35 PM
To: lifetimeherbal1
Subject: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

                                             

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ready? Set? Get on your way to a fit body with this new chest and back workout.

Hi, I'm Samantha Clayton, fitness expert and former competitive sprinter. I'm working with Herbalife to help you achieve a healthy, active life. Today, I want to show you a workout for your chest and back muscles.

With our modern lifestyle, sitting at a desk all day, it's very common for people to have weak back muscles and tight chest muscles. Although I will often say my back muscles are tight, in fact usually the opposite is true. They're overstretched and my chest muscles are tight. Why not warm up and then join me as I do a balanced body chest and back workout. You'll need a set of dumbbells that are a nice weight for you.

BENT OVER ROW

To start, pick up your dumbbells. Make sure you stand in athletic stance with feet just slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, slight bend in the knee. You're going to hinge forward at the hips and let the weights hang down to the chest. Then pull the weight...

You were sent this email because you chose to receive updates about new videos uploaded by HerbalifeIntl. If you don't want these updates anymore, you can change your preferences by visiting the subscription manager.

©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

 

No comments:

Post a Comment