Thursday, July 25, 2013

FW: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

 

 

From: YouTube [mailto:noreply@youtube.com]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 12:37 PM
To: lifetimeherbal1
Subject: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

                                             

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi, I'm Susan Bowerman and today I'm going to give you a recipe makeover for hummus. It's usually made with garbanzo beans or chick peas but today I'm going to make it with black beans and show you how easy it is to put together.

I'm starting with a can of black beans that I drained. I didn't rinse them, but, I did save the liquid from the beans because I might need to add a little in case in ends up being too thick. I'm going to put the beans into my food processor. You can do this in a blender too, if you prefer.
Normally hummus is made with olive oil, but instead of olive oil I'm going to use some avocado to add a little bit of healthy fat and some creaminess. Instead of the usual lemon juice I'm going to add some lime juice.

I'm also going to add a little bit of salt, and a little bit of garlic. These are all optional you can decide how much or how little flavor. I like things strongly flavored so I'm putting in a little bit of cumin and finally I'm putting in some cilantro...

You were sent this email because you chose to receive updates about new videos uploaded by HerbalifeIntl. If you don't want these updates anymore, you can change your preferences by visiting the subscription manager.

©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

 

No comments:

Post a Comment