Thursday, July 25, 2013

FW: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

 

 

From: YouTube [mailto:noreply@youtube.com]
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 3:48 PM
To: lifetimeherbal1
Subject: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

                                             

 

 

 

 

 

 

Artichokes are one of the most nutritious vegetables, and a big one is only about 40 calories. But they can be a little scary to look at so I'm going to show you how to prepare it.

I'm Susan Bowerman, Registered Dietician and today I'm tackling artichokes. I've just just given this one a quick scrub.

The first thing you need to do is a take your serrated knife and cut off the top of your artichoke. Then do the same thing to the bottom of your artichoke.

Some people cut the whole stem off but I think the stem is an extension of that delicious artichoke heart in the middle so I like to keep it. Instead, I take off some of these lower leaves. You can pull the lowest artichoke leaves off or cut them if they are stubborn.Then I just peal it a little to remove some of that tough outer core.

With your kitchen scissors cut off the very ends of each of the leaves because they have these little sharp tips on them. The tips of the mature leaves do get softer as you cook them but I thin...

You were sent this email because you chose to receive updates about new videos uploaded by HerbalifeIntl. If you don't want these updates anymore, you can change your preferences by visiting the subscription manager.

©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

 

No comments:

Post a Comment