Thursday, July 25, 2013

FW: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

 

 

From: YouTube [mailto:noreply@youtube.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 1:21 PM
To: lifetimeherbal1
Subject: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

                                             

 

 

 

 

 

 

In today's video, we are making a simple Herbalife Formula 1 shake. I'm Susan Bowerman, registered dietitian, and I've asked my friend Jan to come help me make my shake.

Jan has never made an Herbalife Formula 1 shake, and this video will teach Jan and viewers how to make this Herbalife shake in a few simple steps.

First take the top off your blender. Then add 8 ounces of milk. I'm using low fat milk, but you can use nonfat milk or soy milk if you want to. Usually we say don't use rice milk or almond milk because they don't have that much protein in them. We're trying to get more protein into the shake.

Then you're going to take your Formula 1 powder, and before you scoop it out, remember to shake the canister because the powder settles during transit. And we want to make sure you get just the right amount of powder. After shaking it, open it, and put in two rounded scoops. There are multiple flavors to choose from.

You could stop there, but I like to put ice in my shake. ...

You were sent this email because you chose to receive updates about new videos uploaded by HerbalifeIntl. If you don't want these updates anymore, you can change your preferences by visiting the subscription manager.

©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

 

No comments:

Post a Comment