Thursday, July 25, 2013

FW: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

 

 

From: YouTube [mailto:noreply@youtube.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 1:09 PM
To: lifetimeherbal1
Subject: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

                                             

 

 

 

 

 

 

Get ready to crunch! I'm Samantha Clayton, and this is my half sit up 60 second challenge.

Are you always thinking about getting a strong core and six pack abs? Do you like being competitive with your friends? If the answer is yes, then today's 60 second body challenge is perfect for you. Give me your best effort without compromising your form and list the number in the comments section.

Ensure you're all warmed up before starting your challenge. Don't forget that using the right form is crucial for success. If you're not sure how to do an ab crunch, see my video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHWgBc4Ahc8. And as always, listen to your body. If an exercise doesn't feel right, then stop.

I love working my core and adding a little competitive edge to my day. I hope you enjoyed today's 60 second challenge. For more videos, check out my Herbalife Fit Tips playlist http://hrbl.me/Herbalife_FitTips and take a look at my blog http://www.discovergoodfitness.com for motivation an...

You were sent this email because you chose to receive updates about new videos uploaded by HerbalifeIntl. If you don't want these updates anymore, you can change your preferences by visiting the subscription manager.

©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

 

No comments:

Post a Comment