Thursday, July 25, 2013

FW: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

 

 

From: YouTube [mailto:noreply@youtube.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 06, 2013 9:38 AM
To: lifetimeherbal1
Subject: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

                                             

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ready for a 60 second challenge? Tell me how many pushups you can do.

I'm Samantha Clayton, and this is my 60 second challenge: get into position, and give me 60 good seconds of pushups. Pick the position that's right for you and let's go.

I love challenging myself during a workout; I especially love competing against the clock.

Today, I'm challenging you to do as many pushups as you can do in 60 seconds. Don't compromise on your form - make sure all your pushups are perfect even if that means going a little more slowly.

Once you do it one time, you can then try to beat your number each week.

If you're not sure about pushups then find out how to do a perfect push up here: http://hrbl.me/10zWbmf. There are pushups to suit all abilities from newcomer to exercise to professional, so there are no excuses!

For more videos, check out my Herbalife Fit Tips playlist http://hrbl.me/Herbalife_FitTips and take a look at my blog http://www.discovergoodnutrition.com/?cat=5 for motivat...

You were sent this email because you chose to receive updates about new videos uploaded by HerbalifeIntl. If you don't want these updates anymore, you can change your preferences by visiting the subscription manager.

©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

 

No comments:

Post a Comment