Sunday, July 28, 2013

FW: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

 

 

From: YouTube [mailto:noreply@youtube.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 12:21 PM
To: lifetimeherbal1
Subject: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

                                             

 

 

 

 

 

 

Let's climb our way to success!

Are you ready for my 60 second challenge? Today, I'm taking on mountain climbers.

Let's go! Race against the clock in our 60 second mountain climber challenge. Be sure to get into the correct position, and try to maintain correct form throughout the entire timed challenge. Rest if you need to, and as always, be sure to listen to your body and perform an adequate warm up before you give it a try.

If you don't know how to do a mountain climber, then check out my perfect mountain climber video, and select the level that best fits your current fitness level: http://hrbl.me/18HUmK4

I'm Samantha Clayton, and I gave my best effort for 60 seconds. Now it's your turn! Don't forget to post your result in the comments section.

For more videos, check out my Herbalife Fit Tips playlist http://hrbl.me/Herbalife_FitTips and take a look at my blog http://www.discovergoodfitness.com for motivation and fitness advice.

You were sent this email because you chose to receive updates about new videos uploaded by HerbalifeIntl. If you don't want these updates anymore, you can change your preferences by visiting the subscription manager.

©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

 

No comments:

Post a Comment