Monday, April 15, 2013

FW: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

 

 

From: YouTube [mailto:noreply@youtube.com]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 11:53 AM
To: lifetimeherbal1
Subject: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm Susan Bowerman, Herbalife nutritionist. Well you caught me making one of my favorite dishes. Kale is very popular right now and a lot of people are eating it raw in salads. So today I'm going to show you a really quick kale salad that you can make at home.
You can see that I've chopped up my kale really finely. One of the tricks to making a kale salad is to take some of that bitter edge off. So what I'm going to do is that I'm just going to give my kale a little bit of a bath with some hot water. I'm just going to take a couple of minutes to rinse it, give it a little massage, a little squeeze. And what this is doing, it's just softening the leaves a little bit it takes a little bit of that raw taste away but it's not really cooking it, it's just softening it a little bit.
So once you've done that for a couple of minutes just go ahead and turn your water to cold, give a quick rinse, just to freshen it up again and we're good to go. So let's take this over to the ta...

You were sent this email because you chose to receive updates about new videos uploaded by HerbalifeIntl. If you don't want these updates anymore, you can change your preferences by visiting the subscription manager.

©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

 

No comments:

Post a Comment