Monday, May 13, 2013

FW: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

 

 

From: YouTube [mailto:noreply@youtube.com]
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 12:24 PM
To: lifetimeherbal1
Subject: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

                                             

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi, I'm Samantha Clayton, fitness expert and former competitive sprinter. I'm working with Herbalife to help you achieve a healthy, active life.

Today, I want to show you a few variations of a popular athletic move known as burpees. It is another one of those total body moves that requires only a small space and it's my favorite move to add to any circuit. If you have ever taken a boot camp class or attended a Cross Fit session I'm pretty sure you have tried this intense exercise.

If you approach this move with sheer dread, stop! Let me convince you that burpees really are good for you! They work your shoulders, chest, abs, glutes, legs, ankles and are great for hip mobility. You can also use burpees to improve your cardio endurance, stamina, strength and power!

Come on, let's do it together.

We'll start out easy and work your way up to a pro power move.

Now a burpee is a mixture of squat, a step back, a plank, a push-up and then a jump up.
Follow me as I break the...

You were sent this email because you chose to receive updates about new videos uploaded by HerbalifeIntl. If you don't want these updates anymore, you can change your preferences by visiting the subscription manager.

©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

 

No comments:

Post a Comment