Monday, May 13, 2013

FW: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

 

 

From: YouTube [mailto:noreply@youtube.com]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 1:17 PM
To: lifetimeherbal1
Subject: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

                                             

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm Susan Bowerman, registered dietician. If you've never had a cucumber salad, you may be surprised at how good it can be. Today, I'm going to show you how to make a quick and delicious cucumber salad with just a few ingredients.

Not only does it taste great, but this cucumber salad is practically calorie-free and it stays nice and crispy for a few days in the refrigerator if you don't eat it all up the first day.

So let's show you how to do it.

What I'm going to do is I'm going to start with 4 large fresh cucumbers. I'm using regular cucumber if you want to you can use the Persian variety. These are smaller and don't usually require pealing. Because the peals are kind of thin but I'm going to go ahead and peal mine. So to get started I'm going to cut the end off my cucumber and instead of pealing all of it I'm going to peal it in little stripes and the reason I do that is because there is some flavor in the skin and also it makes your salad kind of pretty when you are do...

You were sent this email because you chose to receive updates about new videos uploaded by HerbalifeIntl. If you don't want these updates anymore, you can change your preferences by visiting the subscription manager.

©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

 

No comments:

Post a Comment