Saturday, June 15, 2013

FW: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

 

 

From: YouTube [mailto:noreply@youtube.com]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 12:19 PM
To: lifetimeherbal1
Subject: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

                                             

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi, I'm Samantha Clayton, fitness expert and former competitive sprinter. I'm working with Herbalife to help you achieve a healthy, active life.

When I see someone with big bulging bicep muscles I love saying "welcome to the gun show"! Now I may not always say it out loud but I do think it every time!

The biceps muscles are what I often call vanity muscles. Men especially will often judge their fitness level based on the size of their biceps and as a woman who loves to wear short sleeves I must admit that I enjoy a good bicep workout too.

Many upper-body exercises involve the bicep muscle and because the bicep works in partnership with the triceps muscle at the back of your arm you can get great full arm results with just a few simple moves.

Pick up a set of dumbbells and join me as I go through a set of my favorite bicep building moves. But first we are going to start out with a simple bicep stretch.

Start with your feet at shoulder width apart a nice tall back and ...

You were sent this email because you chose to receive updates about new videos uploaded by HerbalifeIntl. If you don't want these updates anymore, you can change your preferences by visiting the subscription manager.

©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

 

No comments:

Post a Comment