Monday, June 17, 2013

FW: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

 

 

From: YouTube [mailto:noreply@youtube.com]
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 2:06 PM
To: lifetimeherbal1
Subject: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

                                             

 

 

 

 

 

 

Looking for new salad ideas or trying to find more ways to add healthy fish to your diet?

I'm Susan Bowerman, and you know I'm always talking to you about fish. Eating fish is a healthy choice because it's low calorie, it's high in protein and it's rich in omega 3 fats. Trying to eat a few fish meals per week is a challenge for some people because they don't know how to cook it, or they don't like to cook it because it makes the kitchen smell.

Canned tuna is great because it's convenient. I'm going to show you my favorite tuna salad and it takes literally two minutes or less to make. I'll start with a can of flaked up tuna and add about a half of a mashed up avocado.

I'm using avocado instead of the usual mayonnaise because it's going to help blend my tuna together and it's also going to add some healthy fat. The last thing I'm going to do is add some color with vegetables. I always have chopped veggies in my fridge so, if you have some, you can go ahead and put that in too....

You were sent this email because you chose to receive updates about new videos uploaded by HerbalifeIntl. If you don't want these updates anymore, you can change your preferences by visiting the subscription manager.

©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

 

No comments:

Post a Comment