Monday, August 12, 2013

FW: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

 

 

From: YouTube [mailto:noreply@youtube.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2013 9:32 PM
To: lifetimeherbal1
Subject: HerbalifeIntl just uploaded a video

 

                                             

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi, I'm Susan Bowerman, and today I'm making a carrot and pineapple shake, using Herbalife Formula 1. The great thing about shakes is the endless variety in terms of ingredients. You can add all kinds of fruits, extracts like vanilla or almond, and spices like cinnamon or ginger. You can even add veggies, which is why I'm using carrots in my shake today.

It's very simple. I'm going to start out with eight ounces of low fat milk. I'll start by adding two scoops of my Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix, just like making a simple shake. Then I'll add about 120g / 1/2 cup frozen pineapple and 30g / 1/4 cup frozen carrots. Normally when I make my shakes, I would use ice, but since these are frozen, they will thicken up my shake just fine, so no additional ice is needed. The last thing I'll put in here, to give it a slight tropical flavor, is a couple of drops of coconut extract.

Blend until smooth, and then your Herbalife shake is ready. This shake is a great source of Vitamin ...

You were sent this email because you chose to receive updates about new videos uploaded by HerbalifeIntl. If you don't want these updates anymore, you can change your preferences by visiting the subscription manager.

©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

 

No comments:

Post a Comment